Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Condos for Sale in Kawartha Lakes, ON

Condos for sale in Kawartha Lakes represent a smaller but significant portion of the local housing market. With an average listing price on MLS® of $634,323, condos account for roughly 2.02% of the total listings in the city. The city's housing stock is rich in history, with around 30% of properties built before the 1960s and a large number of the remaining homes constructed from the 1960s through the 1980s. Kawartha Lakes is primarily a city of family-sized homes, many with three or more bedrooms. Homeownership is high in this area, with approximately 85% of residents owning their homes, leaving 15% as renters.

27 Condos for Sale in Kawartha Lakes

Lifestyle