Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Condos for Sale in Vancouver, BC

Condos for sale in Vancouver are a significant part of the housing landscape, with 50.43% of current listings on MLS® priced at an average of $1,334,608. In Vancouver, about one quarter of buildings are single detached homes, while the rest primarily consist of large apartment buildings, small apartment buildings, and duplexes. Around a quarter of the properties here have been built since the year 2000, whereas many others date back to before 1960 or the 1960s. The city features a mix of four or more bedroom homes as well as two bedroom residences. Homeownership accounts for about 60% of the dwellings, with the remaining 40% being rentals.

1,000+ Condos for Sale in Vancouver