Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Luxury Real Estate for Sale in North Vancouver, BC

Explore Luxury Homes, Mansions, Condos and Apartments for sale

Luxury homes for sale in the District of North Vancouver showcase an impressive array of options. About one-third of properties are single detached homes, complemented by large apartment buildings, smaller apartments, and duplexes. With an average price of CAD 3,583,689 on the MLS®, these homes cater to a discerning clientele. Two-bedroom and four-or-more-bedroom homes make up a significant portion of the market. Around 70% of residents own their homes, while the remaining 30% are renters. Distinct architectural eras are evident, with approximately one-third of properties built in the 1960s and 1970s, and the rest predominantly from pre-1960 and the 1980s. Notably, luxury listings account for 4.04% of the market.

27 Luxury Real Estate for Sale in North Vancouver

Lifestyle